We would like to inform you about a couple of interesting facts about our service, the City of Basel and Switzerland.
Please read our FAQ:
There may be some other taxi and limousine companies in and around Basel - for sure. But our service is characterised by the following highlights:
- Fixed prices: book your transfers with confidence. You pay the fixed transfer price displayed on our confirmation e-mail. No surprises! (VAT is included).
- Family owned company: we are not only employees, we are interested in our own business and to bring our company forward.
- Languages: We assume that this is one of your main interests. But do not worry, we speak german, english, french and spanish - Although not always fluent, but enough to communicate, to understand and to get you safely to your desired destination.
- Improvisation: we know sometimes not everything will work fine due to traffic jam, breakdowns, unforeseen changements of you plans etc. Never mind, we are always flexibel and will do our best to find out a new solution for you.
- All of our drivers are very familiar with Basel, the surrounding area and Switzerland.
- We accept most of the major credit cards, Swiss Francs (CHF/Sfr), Euro (€) and US Dollar ($). You are able to pay directly on board.
- You have the choice to choose between a normal taxi cab, a bigger 7-seat van or a luxury sedan limousine. All our cars are from Mercedes and well maintained.
- Prices varies between Taxi or Limousine Service. In any case you pay per car and not per person.
- Periodically each of our passenger cars have to pass the vehicle inspection to ensure that it conforms to regulations governing (safety, emissions etc.).
- Due to the legal requirements all of our chauffeures are professional licensed.
EuroAirport (Airport Basel) - BSL / MLH / EAP:
There are two borders: the Swiss border or the French/German border.
Please let us know on which side you are leaving the airport. We recommend that you take the Swiss border as it is more suitable for the city of Basel and we do not have to make any detours.
Meeting point: directly after the Swiss customs' sliding door, I wait for you with a sign and your name on it. Welcome to Switzerland!
- Opening hours: from 4 am until midnight.
- WiFi: there is free WiFi at the EuroAirport.
- For further questions please visit the website of EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg under "Useful information" www.euroairport.com
Bags, carry on bags:
Depending on the quantity of your bags we are providing you with a bigger limousine i.e. taxi and if you need some special services like child seats etc., please advise on booking.
There has been an error.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please return to the home page or use the search form below.