Limousine Service at Davos, WEF World Economic Forum
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland 17.-20. Januar 2017
During some 100 winter days at Davos in Grisons we use our Mercedes S-Class all-wheel-drive for your safety. Davos is renowned above all as a congress centre (which hosts the World Economic Forum WEF), and also as a major sports centre with an international flavour.
The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
«Limousine Service Switzerland» is at your disposal for:
- Transfer from Basel EuroAirport, Zurich & Geneva International Airport, Bern-Belp, Lugano-Agno, Stuttgart or any other Airport in Europe.
- Shuttle Service to/from WEF wherever you want to go.
- Chauffeur service during WEF including 24/7.
- Transfers to all the major cities around Davos like St. Moritz, Lugano, Milano, Venice, Geneva, Zurich, Basel, Paris, Luxemburg and many more.
- Luxury Mercedes S-Class all-wheel-drive Limousine well suited for this snowy area.
- Standby Taxi, Limousine or Station Wagon in and around Klosters/Davos.
We recommend making reservations or inquiries as early as possible, as we have limited capacity. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our Mercedes S class four wheel drive ...
The interieur offers a lot of room, safety, heatable and adjustable seats.
Some nice impressions about the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2015 Davos-Klosters, Switzerland 21 - 24 January 2015 or visit our german website Limousinenservice WEF Davos.