Limousine Service at Davos, WEF World Economic Forum
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland 20.-24. January 2020
During some 100 winter days at Davos in Grisons we use our Mercedes S-Class or V-Class all-wheel-drive for your safety. Davos is renowned above all as a congress centre (which hosts the World Economic Forum WEF), and also as a major sports centre with an international flavour.
Our Mercedes S class four-wheel drive ...
The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
«Limousine Service Switzerland» is at your disposal for:
- Transfer from Basel EuroAirport, Zurich & Geneva International Airport, St. Gallen-Altenrhein, Friedrichshafen, Bern-Belp, Lugano-Agno, Stuttgart or any other Airport in Europe.
- Shuttle Service to/from WEF wherever you want to go.
- Chauffeur service during WEF including 24/7 or according agreement.
- Transfers to all the major cities around Davos like St. Moritz, Lugano, Milano, Venice, Geneva, Zurich, Basel, Paris, Luxemburg and many more.
- Luxury Mercedes S-Class all-wheel-drive Limousine well suited for this snowy area or
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class spacious sedan for up to six persons. Comfort and luxury on a large scale.
- Standby Taxi, Limousine or Station Wagon in and around Klosters/Davos.
We recommend making reservations or inquiries as early as possible, as we have limited capacity in our family owned company. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The interior design offers a lot of room, safety, heatable and adjustable seats.
Some nice impressions about the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2015 Davos-Klosters, Switzerland 21 - 24 January 2015 or visit our german website Limousinenservice WEF Davos.